Our House - Nuestra Casa - By Maria

This is my house.


We eat dinner at the table on the left, outside.

Living Room

The Upstairs

Kitchen where our cook works


You put the toilet paper in the trash can. 

Balcony outside our bedroom










This is my room. I share it with my brothers. 












The temperature here is about 55 to 73 degrees, and very rainy. Our fireplace is our only heater. 

School is really fun. Everyday you learn something different, like fruit, desserts, or the ABC's. I have a nice teacher and no other kids than me and my brother. 


Tuesday morning we went horseback riding. It was very fun. 


Thursday morning we went paragliding a third time this year. It is really fun. You get to jump off a mountain and fly to the ground with a parachute.

Me in my gear before I took off
Wednesday night and Thursday night there was a candle holiday where you walk around and see a lot of lit candles. 

We've had a fun time and I miss you. 

Comments

  1. Hi, Maria. I love your blog entries. It looks like you are having a lot of fun. Thanks for showing us around your house. We miss you!
    Love Grandma Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, It sure is nice to see your smiley face. Your house looks nice. You and your family are all brave to do the paragliding. Until next time, bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent blog, Maria! Very interesting. Grandpa and I love getting a glimpse into your fascinating life right now! The awesome pictures certainly help illustrate this. Well done! Love the house! Fun activities! What an amazing experience your parents have set up for you. 😁 You will surely have fond memories of this your entire life! ❤️ ~Grandpa & Nana-Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, thanks for keeping us up to date in what you and the family are doing in Columbia. It looks like you are having a great time. Did I understand correctly that the place where you eat is open to the outside? Are all of you doing the paragliding or just you and Dad? Have a great time on the rest of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we eat outside. Everyone but mom went paragliding because she threw up last time.

      Delete
  5. I go to class one hour a day for four days a week. My favorite Spanish word is mariposas (butterflies). Someone lifted me a little bit to get on my horse, but I also pulled myself up with the stirrups. I didn't know the horse's name, but we walked, trotted, and ran.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How often do you see rainbows? - Quentin
    I want to go paragliding one day. - Zaphalia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rainbows caused by the splashes happened like every minute. Paragliding is pretty fun! - Maria

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Years Celebration - By Maria

Nature in the Amazon Rainforest

Amazon Communities - By Maria